In this role, you will be working in Leeds city centre, initially on a 12 month contract, as a Junior Investment Performance Analyst, and some of your duties will include:
- Responsible for providing high quality reporting services to external and internal clients
- Ensure accuracy and quality of client specific information held in the database for your clients
- Active engagement in production monitoring and quality assurance processes
- Assist in implementation of new clients, from collating initial requirements, data requirements and discussing reporting options to system set up, development of efficient report production processes, implementation of audit controls and finally report delivery, initial analysis and interpretation to clients.
- Ensuring an ongoing high level of client service, meeting deadlines, accuracy, prompt turnaround of queries and pro-active client dealings.
- Degree educated with a background in FS, Maths, Stats, Finance etc
- Experience in/exposure to Financial Services is highly desirable
- Analytical minded