BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a firm who we have a long standing relationship with, and who are extremely successful within the Financial Services field.
This Newcastle firm are now looking to employ an experienced Mortgage Administrator to add to their growing team.
As a successful Mortgage Administrator, on a daily basis your duties will include:
- Assisting with the Mortgage advice process and sales process queries to deliver the highest quality of mortgage lending, and also to ensure a good customer outcome.
- Liaise with providers to resolve any issues that may arise for an adviser.
- Assist with maintaining databases of lender and provider criteria and carry out ad hoc research as required to address specific adviser queries
- Develop strong relationships within key functions of the business to assist and enable pro-active problem resolution.
In order to apply you will need to have the following experience:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the Intermediary Mortgage Sector. It would be ideal if you have previously advised on Mortgages and Protection
• Extensive knowledge of the lending market in terms of Intermediary lending/lenders criteria and products
• Knowledge of the protection market in terms of intermediary products and criteria
• A good working knowledge of excel, word and PowerPoint. management systems knowledge
• An understanding of the lenders quality measures and impacts to the wider broker market
In return you will receive a competitive salary, and the opportunity to grow with a firm, who really are going places.
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775