In this role you will be a Benefits Specialist for a global banking organisation, and some of your duties will include:
- Assist with annual benefit renewals working closely with third party brokers and local contacts.
- Assist with Global Procurement and HR Vendor Management activity with regards to EMEA wide vendors to ensure all regional plans are fully compliant with the vendor management process
- Assist with the benefits administration project to identify all the benefits administration processes across EMEA and to work with Mercer and vendors to help HR Operations implement new procedures to cover all aspects of ongoing benefits administration.
- Participate in Benefits team special projects and assist with wider adhoc department activity as required.
- Banking/Financial Services experience is essential
- Experience of international benefit initiatives and programs would be beneficial
- Experience of managing and building effective working relationships with third party outsourced service providers/vendors