BWD are delighted to be working on behalf of a well respected firm of Independent Financial Advisers in the Bradford area, West Yorkshire.
This is the perfect opportunity if you work within the Financial Services industry already and you are looking for a firm who who is growing and who offers support with examinations.
On a daily basis, this is a snap shot of what the role will include:
- Preparing files for appointments – to include detailed investment schedules, fund performance statistics and investment valuations.
- Research – Researching the market using appropriate research tools to identify suitable solutions for the client, obtaining quotes, illustrations and applications, obtaining and preparing past performance detail
- Processing new business on line and paper based, for life, pensions, investments etc
In order to apply you will need to have:
- Experience of working for an IFA practice and supporting Paraplanners and Financial Services
- The ability to undertake Letters of Authority
- Experience of preparing Valuations
- Preparing packs for Financial Advisers
In order to find out more, please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775