Benefits include: Exam support to chartered status, Pension, Holidays, Parking.
BWD are pleased to be working in partnership with a firm of Financial Advisers, in the Barnsley area, who are currently looking to expand upon their existing Paraplanning team.
- Are you an experienced Paraplanner looking for a firm with a little bit more to offer?
- Are you a 'career paraplanner' looking for a succession plan for the future?
- Would you like to work for a company where you are able to lead the way, and put your own stamp on things?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- On a daily basis you will be undertaking valuable research
- Suitability reports for a whole host of products.
- All whilst having an excellent working relationship with the advisers and surrounding administrative team.
Our client appreciates that there is a whole variety of talent in the current market and is happy to look at you if you are:
- An experienced Paraplanner, however lacking in Financial Services qualifications
- A Paraplanner looking to expand upon your technical capabilities and take on extra responsibilities.
- An IFA Administrator who has Financial Services qualifications and has touched on undertaking suitability reports
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a nurturing and productive environment, within a company who are growing with opportunities for the future, and who do like to promote from within.
Full support is given to study Financial Services examinations up to Chartered status.
There is an excellent salary on offer dependent upon experience, as well as a whole host of benefits including:
Full Examination support
On site Parking
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775