Benefits include, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, and Income protection
BWD are delighted to be working on behalf of a very successful Financial Services company in the Aberdeen area.
Due to growth, within the company there is currently an exciting opportunity for a Financial Services Administrator.
This role is to support the Compliance and Training Manager to ensure the company achieves and maintains high standards of regulatory compliance and provides the highest level of customer service.
Some of the main duties will include:-
- Assisting the Compliance Manager in maintaining compliance with FCA and other relevant regulations
- Supporting the development and delivery of the training and competency framework
- Supporting the Compliance Manager in the review of client files to ensure suitability
- Assisting in creation and submission of regulatory reports
For this particular role the following experience is required:
- Experience working in a financial services environment (ideally 2 - 5 years’ experience)
- Ideally part DipPFS qualified, but not essential
- Eager to learn about Compliance and its role in a successful financial services company
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written communication skills
In return you will be rewarded with an exceptional Salary and Benefits Package, as well as the opportunity to study for examinations and grow with the company.
In order to find out more please call Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775