In this temp-perm role, some of your duties will include:
- To provide professional secretarial/administrative support to the EMEA Head of M&A and Restructuring Legal and the EMEA Head of IP, IT & Social Media Legal and other members of their respective teams.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Diary management using Outlook.
- Setting up video/webex/conference calls.
- Booking of training, conferences and seminars.
- Travel arrangements, including production of detailed itineraries.
- Preparing and processing expenses.
- Highly experienced Executive Assistant/Team Assistant within a legal department
- Banking experience is highly desirable, if not experience of working in a law firm
- The ability to handle legal documents and reports
- Excellent communication skills