The firm I represent are an international sales and marketing company that plans and administers cost-effective, differentiated property/casualty and human resource risk management programs as brokers, consultants, and third- party administrators.
Their mission is:
TO: Provide superior, cost-effective risk management products· and services that meet the ever-changing needs of our current and prospective clients, while continuing to strive for the highest professional excellence in the delivery of those products and services.
TO: Provide our employees with an opportunity for professional growth, personal satisfaction, and financial security.
TO: Build and maintain long-lasting, consistent, honest, and profitable relationships with our insurance markets that we recognize play a crucial role in meeting our clients’ risk management needs.
- This is a non-regulated corporate pension and employee benefits advisory support role
- Provide timely and accurate support for Lead Consultants in all aspects of their work with corporate clients, which will involve regular client contact and administration team liaison
- Assume responsibility for day to day account management for a portfolio of corporate clients by providing high quality service and consultancy to an agreed budget
- Provide a professional high quality service to all clients, colleagues and other third parties to not only meet but to exceed client expectations
- Client portfolio will range from multi-national companies, global retailers, financial sectors etc.
- Supporting the lead consultant in every aspect of day to day account management for a client portfolio. Anticipating and responding to the on-going and future needs and objectives of clients, with a prompt and flexible approach to meet and exceed their expectations and ensure consistent delivery of outstanding service
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with both new and existing corporate clients
- Supporting the business to achieve and exceed revenue targets, through retention of existing clients and organic growth opportunities
- Assisting with pension market reviews including issuing and collating tender responses, arranging and attending beauty parade (if required) and assisting with the implementation of workplace pension schemes
- Provide pension Governance duties by way of arranging meetings with governance committee members, preparation and distribution of agenda and governance packs, attending and actively participating in the client meeting, typing up meeting notes to distribute and follow up on action points
- Manage action points from meetings / matters arising
- Assisting with employee 1:1’s and onsite employee presentations including taking employee questions
- Preparing employer and employee facing communications with regards to their workplace pension scheme and employee benefits
- Ensuring clients comply with their Automatic Enrolment duties including diary management of cyclical re-enrolment and certification.
- Support with guidance and implementation of salary exchange including updating project plan and drafting employer and employee facing documents
- Provide support with scheme member queries
- Develop effective internal and 3rd party relationships to assist in providing an efficient professional service to clients in line with service agreements and manage their expectations on work being undertaken
- Preparation of PowerPoint client presentations
- Assisting lead consultants in monitoring income to ensure financial control over the budget achieved, including obtaining sign off for any additional services agreed by the client
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- GCSE grade A-C in English and Mathematics
- Undertaking or obtained relevant professional qualifications such as those relevant to the CII or Pensions Management
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as required to maintain and enhance knowledge and skills
- A-Level qualifications including either English or Mathematics (ideally educated to degree level), or equivalent
- Group Risk and/or Healthcare industry qualifications (i.e. CII GR1/IF7)
Technical knowledge and understanding
- Strong technical knowledge of Corporate DC pensions and a desired good level of knowledge of Group Risk and Healthcare through appropriate industry exams and CPD including products, markets, the required regulatory standards and their relevance to corporate clients. This aspect will be developed with training over time
- Maintains industry, sector and technical knowledge
- Developing core consulting skills around communication, questioning, listening, report writing and presenting
- Demonstrable experience within similar role in Financial Services, or Financial Services administration
- Excellent organisation skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in all areas of work, including ability to produce high standards of documentation
Please contact Harry McNeill at BWD to find our more (https://www.bwd-search.co.uk/consultants/harry-mcneill)