Benefits include: Exam support to chartered status, Pension, Holidays, Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Parking is also available.
Are you a Career Paraplanner looking to advance as a Senior Paraplanner?
Are you currently a Senior Paraplanner looking for more recognition and to be more involved in the Advice process?
Are you sick of travelling into Leeds City Centre, and maybe prefer a more rural setting with on site parking?
Then it may be worth contacting myself to discuss further….
A new opportunity for a Senior Paraplanner has arisen to join a Regional Financial Services organisation in the ILKLEY area. The benefits of working for a slightly smaller organisation include:
Having the ability to be incredibly involved in the advice process, as well as having a real sense of ownership with the cases that you are undertaking on behalf of the Financial Advisers.
As a Senior Paraplanner you will undertake:
- Valuable research
- Conduct Suitability reports for a whole host of products
- Have excellent working relationships with the Financial advisers, as well as the ability to meet clients.
- Undertake research and analysis of cases on behalf of the Financial Advisers.
- Provide overall support to a team consisting of Financial Advisers and Support Administrators
Our client appreciates that there is a whole variety of talent in the current market and is happy to look at you if you are an:
- Experienced Paraplanner, who is looking to step up to a Senior Paraplanning role
- A Senior Paraplanner who may feel undervalued in your current role
- Or a Paraplanner looking to expand upon your technical capabilities and take on extra responsibilities, with the ability to step up to the challenge of motivating a team
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a nurturing and productive environment.
Full support is given to study Financial Services examinations up to Chartered status.
There is an excellent salary on offer dependent upon experience, as well as a whole host of benefits including:
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775.