In this role in central Manchester, initially on a 6-12 month contract, some of your duties will include:
- Providing large quantities of data related to, among others, financial transactions, account information and transaction processing to be used in responses to more complicated client inquiries on a daily basis.
- Processes moderately complex updates to shareholder accounts.
- Respond to phone, email and other inquiries regarding fund information, services and procedures.
- Investigates errors in shareholder accounts and statements.
- German speaker is essential
- Experience in banking/financial services administration is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills