£40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
- Working with HNW clients (£0.5m - £5m)
- Strong client referral scheme internally
- Supportive management structure
- Above market benefits and pension scheme.
- Realistic opportunities to progress and develop your career
What they need from you;
- Minimum RDR Level 4 qualified - PCIAM qualification desirable but not essential
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills - the ability to demonstrate sophisticated communication with individuals and families
- To have excellent technical Wealth Management understanding to offer wide-ranging advice
- Solid experience in controlling and monitoring the risk within a client book
- Demonstrating excellent market exposure and multi-disciplined private banking expertise
- Enjoy the challenges and rewards of business development calling
The company work towards and is shaped by a set of values that run through everything they do to offer the best service and advice to their client base.
If you are open to new opportunities and feel your skill-set and experience would be a good match to this opportunity do not hesitate to apply.