In this contract role you will be working for a well-known financial services organisation, undertaking a remediation review of past protection advice, reaching conclusions as to the suitability of advice and any potential remediation required. Some of your duties will include:
- Providing needs based advice to customers, where appropriate, on existing protection products held.
- Make outbound calls to customers within the remediation project population and seek to positively engage them in the review process.
- Provide detailed needs based advice on customer protection needs, identifying whether existing cover provided a suitable outcome for the customer and, where not, identifying appropriate remedial action to ensure a suitable customer outcome
- Undertake desk based reviews of past advice, reaching (and documenting a clear rationale for) a decision as to whether that advice did, or did not, provide a suitable outcome for the customer.
- Experienced protection adviser
- Experienced working on a remediation review of past advice
- Experience of undertaking desk based advice would be advantageous
- CF1,2,3,4 (or equivalent), RO1 &/or R05 would be advantageous