Your new role would be a challenging permanent opening as IFRS Technical Accounting Manager.
The incumbent will play an important role in working closely with the external auditors and Technical Accounting group to ensure that the books and records correctly account for both standard and non-standard transactions and identify where IFRS and US GAAP diverge. Where the two GAAPs diverge ensure that there is well documented and the appropriate adjustments are made in the IFRS ledger.
The role covers Governance, Advisory, Reporting & Audit and Projects in relation to technical accounting.
The environment on offer is collaborative and your opinion is valued in a forward-thinking environment.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you will be a qualified accountant with senior level experience and excellent technical accounting skills with IFRS, other requirements include:
- Qualified Accountant
- In depth knowledge of IFRS and ideally US GAAP
- Proven track record in translating accounting theory into practical application
- Project management and outsourcing experiences would be desirable Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Accustomed to performing under pressure and meeting deadlines.