Associate Investment Consultant
|Job Title:||Associate Investment Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Matilda Emerson|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 11:50|
· This means you have the benefit of a large and diverse client base coupled with the realistic prospect of becoming partner, with no buy-in, and where you will be allocated a share of the profits. In fact, this has even been achieved by some individuals before the age of 30 meaning that it really is a tangible aim.
· The firm operates as a genuine meritocracy and this is seen in the way that remuneration is directly correlated to your own performance metrics. You will have direct control over your earning potential.
What about the clients?
· They have an excellent client base, with a newly won multi-billion pound scheme from one of the “big 3” consultancies. The successful candidate has the potential to be supporting the consultants servicing this scheme, giving you the opportunity to service only the most exciting work.
What about the role?
· Investment Consultants at this firm aren’t pigeon-holed into one area – you will gain experience in every area, including manager research and selection, transfer of assets, and assisting consultants in client advisory. This gives you a holistic view of the entire Investment process at this formative stage in your career enabling you to make an informed decision when it comes to later specialisation.
· On top of that, 30% of your time can be dedicated to your own skill development which means that you can focus on the areas you want to rather than the areas in which the firm has a deficiency at that time meaning you can take direct control of your own career.
If you have 1-4 years’ experience in investment consulting and want to take your career to the next level then get in touch with me for a full job spec and click apply!
There are also investment analyst positions so if you're at an earlier stage in your career, get in touch with me for a job spec.
0113 426 0773
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Discretionary Bonus + Benefits
Senior Investment Consultant
£90000 - £110000 per annum, Benefits: Discretionary Bonus + Benefits
Associate Consultant - DC
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£40000 - £60000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum