|Job Title:||Private Banker|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Winn|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2018 16:39|
- You must hold the CeMap qualification
- Experience of developing new client relationships
- Experience in banking and/or financial services with a significant understanding of financial markets, products and services
- Track record of meeting quality assurance, service and risk targets in a regulated environment
What is the purpose of this Private Banker?
- To service the banking and credit requirements of a portfolio of Private Banking clients – in this instance with more than £1 million of lending.
- To identify and develop new client relationships internally and externally to grow the net profitability of the portfolio.
- To maintain and develop existing client relationships to grow the net profitability of the portfolio.
- To promote the business image, brand, reputation and credibility in defined priority markets to strengthen and leverage business opportunities.
Working as a Private Banker – Why do we do it?
- To advise, assist and converse with individuals of high net worth
- For the responsibility of managing your own time and your own portfolio of clients
- To be a person who is trusted by clients and colleagues alike
- To be part of and represent a brand that supports and develops you.
The above should be true for all Private Banking roles – so why would you consider moving into a new Private Banking opportunity?
- Salary and benefits?
- Bonus potential?
- Identifying a lack of development and further opportunities within your current role?
- To leave a business that does not share your ideas and motives on a positive working environment and culture?
…if that is true, this particular role may be more to your liking.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Private Banker, Cambridge
£80000 - £130000 per annum
Private Client Financial Planner - Northampton
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Paraplanner - Investment Management firm - Belfast
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Pension, PMI, PHI
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Benefits