£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Benefits
12 months ago
- You must hold the CeMap qualification
- Experience of developing new client relationships
- Experience in banking and/or financial services with a significant understanding of financial markets, products and services
- Track record of meeting quality assurance, service and risk targets in a regulated environment
What is the purpose of this Private Banker?
- To service the banking and credit requirements of a portfolio of Private Banking clients – in this instance with more than £1 million of lending.
- To identify and develop new client relationships internally and externally to grow the net profitability of the portfolio.
- To maintain and develop existing client relationships to grow the net profitability of the portfolio.
- To promote the business image, brand, reputation and credibility in defined priority markets to strengthen and leverage business opportunities.
Working as a Private Banker – Why do we do it?
- To advise, assist and converse with individuals of high net worth
- For the responsibility of managing your own time and your own portfolio of clients
- To be a person who is trusted by clients and colleagues alike
- To be part of and represent a brand that supports and develops you.
The above should be true for all Private Banking roles – so why would you consider moving into a new Private Banking opportunity?
- Salary and benefits?
- Bonus potential?
- Identifying a lack of development and further opportunities within your current role?
- To leave a business that does not share your ideas and motives on a positive working environment and culture?
…if that is true, this particular role may be more to your liking.