Your new role would be a challenging permanent opening as Financial Planning & Analysis Controller – Investment Management.
The incumbent will play an important role in supporting very senior stakeholders in their commercial decision making and supporting and various senior committees.
Providing first class financial and operational MI, strategic support and insight, forecast/re-forecast, Month end close and staff supervision will form part of the role.
The environment on offer is collaborative and your opinion is valued in a forward-thinking environment.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you will have FP&A, Finance Business Partner or Commercial Finance experience within Investment or Asset Management. Other requirements include:
- Qualified Accountant
- Investment Management or Asset Management background in FP&A
- Demonstrable experience of working with very senior stakeholders, dealing with challenge
- Some supervisory experience
- Familiarity with multiple location workforce
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Accustomed to performing under pressure and meeting deadlines.