You've a demonstrable working knowledge of employee benefits, Specifically Group Risk & Healthcare coupled with an extensive knowledge of compliance procedures within a financial services organisation.
We need you to remain flexible with travel and have the ability to visit various locations; a clean driving licence and access to a car is preferable.
- You will provide ongoing leadership and development to your Admin, Client Support and Account Executive teams. They are collectively referred to as ‘Client Support’.
- You will successfully manage the client support teams to deliver enhanced client service, happiness and retention in a challenging and fast paced industry.
- Based on your skill set and problem solving skills; you'll also be a direct support to the Operations Director and other Senior Management.
- You'll create and embed a sustainable culture based on customer service excellence, motivating your team to not only meet client expectations but to exceed them.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Provide positive and engaging leadership; delivering dedicated support to consultants and key clients during some more complex pieces of work when needed.
- You're proud and determined to develop positive relationships to help provide an efficient experience for all involved. You liaise intently with colleagues, other departments, senior management, key clients and product providers to ensure that you meet your goals.
- With a strong ethical focus for your teams performance and will guide them towards alignment with FCA guidelines. Focussing on quality assurance to ensure a disciplined approach, you're keen to identify and build operational improvements.
- You contribute to organisational planning from a resource, training and skills perspective; ensuring adequate provisions are available. You will also identify and lead changes focussed on unprofitable clients if necessary.
- You show a good understanding of how to handle data, providing accurate and timely reports, reviewing innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Growing your team with the appropriate recruitment and ongoing daily management of all key client support staff. You'll conduct performance reviews and actively encourage the personal and professional development of your team.
Person Specification:We would love for you to be CII qualified with a Certificate in Financial Planning/Services or CII Award in Financial Administration if possible. You'll provide evidence of continuing professional development as well as keeping up to date with the changes within your area of expertise.
We appreciate qualifications in CII GR1 – Group Risk and CII IF7 Healthcare as this maximises your knowledge of your industry. You're IT literate, have a deep knowledge of computerised management systems and the use of technology in financial services.
- A self-starter with consistent track record of successfully running larger teams in a regulated environment. You have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, ability to organise and manage time effectively and efficiently whilst being flexible.
- Evidence of creating and maintaining extraordinary customer service and positive relationship building skills. You're a strong communicator and feel comfortable when presenting information to an audience.
- You have the passion to work under pressure, solve problems and develop workable solutions. You take pride in your previous projects and the results that you've delivered.