Do you have experience in the following areas from an Administrative perspective?
"Group Risk and Healthcare"
"Group Income Protection"
This may be an interesting opportunity for you.
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a great company, who are experts in the Pensions, Investment and Insurance sectors.
A company who like to embrace individual strengths, and grow talent your talent.
You will be Responsible for Group Risk and Healthcare Specialist support and administration to a portfolio of Group Risk and Healthcare clients nationally.
Your main duties will be to:
- Provide support to Client directors and managers with meeting and report preparation.
- Obtain illustrations and administer new and existing business including compliance requirements.
- Provide support with renewal projects, market reviews, suitability report preparation and follow-up actions
- Maintains and improves client relationships, effectively handling client enquiries, both complex and simple and escalating where necessary.
- Promote the culture, conduct and behaviours required to support good customer outcomes, setting an example to the team at all times.
- Maintain records on client databases (including Intelligent Office)
- A minimum of 5 years experience working for an Employee Benefit Consultancy
- Good communication skills, with the ability to structure communication to meet the needs of the client.
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft Applications.
- Professional relevant qualification (GR1 and IF7) are required or a willingness to achieve these within 6 months
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
- Minimum GCSE Maths & English grade C or equivalent
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775