BWD are delighted to working on behalf of a well respected firm of Independent Financial Advisers within the Leeds area.
This is the perfect opportunity if you work within the Financial Services industry already and are looking for a more challenging role, within a firm who like to encourage progression.
On a daily basis, this is a snap shot of what the role will include:
- Maintaining client database, using Intelligent Office
- Assisting the Director with the submission of Gabriel reports
- Preparing files for appointments – to include detailed investment schedules, fund performance statistics and investment valuations.
- Research – Researching the market using appropriate research tools to identify suitable solutions for the client, obtaining quotes, illustrations and applications, obtaining and preparing past performance detail
- Processing new business on line and paper based, for life, pensions, investments etc
In order to apply you will need to have:
- Experience of working for an IFA practice, in supporting Financial Services
- The ability to undertake Letters of Authority
- Experience of preparing Valuations
- Preparing packs for Financial Advisers
In order to find out more, please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775