Do you have experience legal experience specifically related to technology agreements, software development licensing and outsourcing agreements? Would you like to change your role and work in-house for a well-regarded international business, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging permanent opening as Legal Counsel based in Manchester.
The incumbent will play an important role in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of technology agreements, including software development, licensing and maintenance agreements, application hosting agreements, outsourcing agreements and hardware leasing and purchase agreements.
In additional you will advise on intellectual property issues and regulatory issues relating to technology, outsourcing and third-party governance
The environment on offer is collaborative and the legal business line is highly regarded and your opinion is valued in a forward-thinking environment.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you will have 5 – 9 years PQE in a law firm or inhouse, specifically with excellent technology assignment experience. Other requirements include:
- Degree Educated or equivalent.
- A strong background in negotiating software licensing and development contracts, other technology acquisitions, and technology and business outsourcing transactions.
- Experience with intra-company and inter affiliate agreements, vendor management and third party governance.
- Knowledge of European, US and other international privacy laws.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and drafting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to handle a large number of transactions simultaneously.
- Accustomed to performing under pressure and meeting deadlines