In your new role you will be working for a leading Financial Services organisation, on a data protection contract, and some of your duties will include:
- Support day-to-day compliance with the Data Protection Act and applicable related regulations e.g. upcoming General Data Protection Regulations
- Help promote Data Protection Act (DPA) compliance and a culture of privacy awareness
- Respond to data protection queries relating to DSAR’s/Data protection
- Triage data protection incidents, and escalate compliance incidents appropriately
- You will have experience of administrative duties such as Records Management, data processing etc.
- You will have an understanding of data protection requirements and awareness of the changes to be implemented by the new General Data Protection Regulation;
- Previous experience within a data protection role is highly desirable