£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Benefits
10 months ago
I could use many common phrases to describe this opportunity;
- Unique role
- Exciting opportunity
- Requires a confident and pro-active individual
- Excellent exposure with opportunities to progress
Yes, of course, all the above can be said for this position. However, I would rather tell you about the facts – after all this role is not about selling, so I shouldn’t be ‘selling’ this role to you!
- Working as part of a team of 3 advisors, looking after circa. 60 partners across the UK.
- Bristol based with travel to various UK offices once or twice most weeks.
- Complex advice as all partners are high earners.
- You will not be put in front of partners until you are ready. Full training is provided and this is based on current experience, we appreciate not everybody is the same – this is reflected in the training programs provided.
- As you and the role progresses the role may evolve and may introduce the supervision of Administrators or Paraplanners.
Hopefully I grabbed you with the opening…
Hopefully the duties interest you….
Now for the experience – Is this right for you? Are you right for them?
- As well as looking for a traditional IFA they are happy to consider a trainee
- Happy to consider a Paraplanner or possibly a Mortgage Advisor who has DipFA, someone keen to progress in the industry
If you feel this role is something you are keen to explore and you have the relevant background or experience my client is looking for, I encourage you to get in touch!