Then look no further!
In your new role you will be working for a well-known Financial Services organisation, and some of your duties will include:
- Responsible for the management and execution of mid and short term service delivery plans for SkyBranch and the wider contact centre estate including Premier, SBP&O, Business Banking and Home Solutions, ensuring optimising service performance through the effective use of resource and systems.
- Ensure optimum use of resources and performance through the development of medium to short term planning processes and the preparation of daily & interval volume forecasts, resource plans and staffing schedules
- Development of ‘account management’’ style relationship with key stakeholders & internal customers to maximise potential opportunities through ‘best in class’ shift & rota design and scheduling practices to balance the needs of the operation, the Customer and Colleagues
- To be the pivotal engagement and decision making point between operations and other support areas for the wider SkyBranch Resource Planning team
- In-depth knowledge of scheduling laws / practices, including both UK and other countries, specifically India.
- Excellent knowledge of all resource planning disciplines/methodologies
- Strong communication skills
If the above sounds like you, please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000