If so then keep reading; roles like this don't come around too often!
In this position you will be the senior manager on site in Exeter, heading up a team of 200 people; leading the Protection New Business and Underwriting Customer Service teams. Some of your duties will include:
- To play a proactive role in the Customer Experience leadership team, shaping the strategic development of customer experience in order to deliver the business plan
- To develop and implement a long term Customer Experience strategy to support strategic development, operational performance and SBU profitability
- To direct tactical service activity aligned with process ‘best practice’, Customer Experience service standards and continuous improvement of the service offering
- To take leadership responsibility for managing, coaching and developing team members to ensure that staff development and performance management objectives are met and that all staff in the area are engaged, motivated and developed to their potential
- Demonstrable technical expertise of relevant products, markets, systems and processes, enabling wider interpretation at strategic level.
- In-depth operational knowledge and understanding of one or more of the following product areas; Customer Service Operations, Project Management, Individual Protection market.
- Comprehensive understanding of the regulation of financial services
- CF 1-5/ACII desirable but not essential
This role is initially on a 12 month contract paying circa £1000 per day; and will become permanent for the right person.
Please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000 for more information.