£40,000 - £55,000
Are you a high flying PQ who is stuck in a bottle neck environment?
Perhaps you are disappointed with recent pay reviews or bonus changes?
Are you getting exposed to the variety of work that is going to help you develop?
If these ring true then this position is worth looking at; I represent a firm who are looking for high flying PQ’s to join a high performing team;
- The office makes up of c100 people in the London office, with a split between Pensions Actuarial and Investment.
- They are at a 15%+ growth rate already this year and are attracting people because of the amount of client facing work they have available in the London office this growth rate has taken so much pressure off the team in regards to overloading of work, with the work/life balance the best I’ve seen in the London “bubble”.
- You'll have the potential to dip your toes into the investment world, from day 1 you will have study support and get involved in a variety of work - both corporate and trustee
- You'll be involved with Pensions strategy projects such as benefit change and scheme design, De-risking projects such as buy-outs and buy-ins and liability management exercises
- This is a well known, well thought of firm. Due to such low turnover opportunities at PQ level come up once in a blue moon - this role will only suit the ambitious and high achieving Actuary