Do you have strong DC Pensions experience, but find yourself as an auto-enrolment monkey? Are you simply churning out some fairly standard and basic advice to a number of SMEs and owner managed businesses, but yearn for bigger, more complex clients to get your teeth into?
One of the most successful DC teams in the North of England is expanding through new business acquisition, and are keen to speak with talented and ambitious DC consultants for either their Leeds or Manchester offices.
Working within, and managing project teams, you will help to deliver a range of defined contribution pensions and wider employee benefits projects across the Northern region.
In this role you’ll be:
- Dealing with all client activity, preparation of reports, communications, provider contracting terms, etc.
- Delegating work to Associates and providing relevant training, guidance and support
- Being the main point of contact with the providers, maintaining good relationships and monitoring activity.
- Regular client contact, acting as one of the primary points of contact.
- Undertaking internal risk management activity to support new projects, working with the Client Administrators to ensure all risks are addressed and fees/invoices a raised on time. Business development support, helping drive client campaigns and proactively driving opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with DC Pension/Employee Benefits.
- Pensions and/or employee benefits qualifications with the CII or Pensions Management Institute (PMI)
- Client and provider consulting experience essential
- Good knowledge and technical awareness of Employee Benefits – DC Pension (essential), Healthcare and Risk (advantageous)
- Auto-enrolment experience also desirable.