In this role you will be an Analyst in the EMEA Regulatory Control team for a global banking organisation. The role will support the Regulatory Oversight Manager in managing a number of procedures relating to regulatory compliance and providing reporting to management. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Identification of improved procedural controls in relation to existing and new regulatory oversight matters.
- Manage and verify adherence to the MiFID Knowledge and Competence Regime.
- Prepare summary reports on the above topics for management reporting.
- Support regulatory change projects as needed, during the impact assessment stage in support of the regulatory change function.
- Banking/financial services experience
- Experience of regulatory projects
- Good IT knowledge including Access, Sharepoint and Excel
Please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000