£19,000 - £23,000
You’re probably sick and tired of working for a company that doesn’t value you. You might be one of hundreds in an office sat doing administrative work, performing the same mundane tasks day-in day-out like its Orwell’s ‘1984’. If you believe that a career in pensions will only bring you jobs like this, you’re wrong.
I’m currently working with one of the UK’s highest-rated and most successful firms that are looking to bring an either an experienced Pensions Administrator or a graduate for their high-performing team in Newcastle city center. Whether you’re tired of a Pensions Admin job with a company that doesn’t challenge you or makes the job interesting, or you’re a graduate with a Maths/Finance degree that’s looking to get started in financial services, then look no further.
As well as offering incentives and excellent benefits upon joining, this award-winning firm is renowned for looking after staff, providing the quality training and support that juniors need. Not only does this company provide all of the above, but their training will turn a stellar graduate or experienced admin into a true pensions professional.
This role will be suitable for;
- Someone with previous experience in Pensions Administration or a Maths/Finance graduate with some office-based work experience
- Someone comfortable producing manual calculations
- Prior knowledge or a willingness to learn about different pensions schemes
- Progression with or a willingness to work towards a PMI or CPC qualification extremely advantageous
- Become regularly involved in client-based ad-hoc projects
- Develop and create long-term relationships with highly-established and respected clients in multiple industries
- Take on responsibilities above your station to help progress towards achieving Senior-level
This is that opportunity.
Call James Sargisson on 0113 274 3000 or apply below