My client is seeking a Management Information Senior Risk Analyst to join their business in Manchester.
- To assist the Management in developing and delivering a variety of Regulatory Control and Risk Monitoring processes
- To monitor Operational work-flows, procedures and related outputs, ensuring accountability and scrutiny of regulatory relevant MI.
- Assist in the development and continual improvement of Management Information reports to ensure data and metrics are relevant and add value.
- The role involves review activities encompassing the supervision of Analysts and people management responsibilities.
- Experience across a regulatory environment or risk/control framework
- Proven track record in the design and implementation of high quality, value added MI that can be tailored to meet the needs of multiple levels of managerial seniority.
- Proven track record in supervising one or 2 individuals.
- Excellent computer skills in particular Excel