Compliance Officer - Financial Promotions
|Job Title:||Compliance Officer - Financial Promotions|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Pension & Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Joanne McPherson|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 14:40|
I am currently looking to engage with Compliance Professionals with a bias for Financial Promotions. You will be highly regarded as a key Subject Matter Expert from an FP perspective and will also be a well-rounded compliance specialist offering technical support to your peers and the adviser community.
The core duties and responsibilities are as follows:
· Reviewing and refining existing policies and processes to ensure all regulatory requirements are met from a Financial Promotions perspective
· Assessing Financial Promotions across a range of medium including web sites, social media and marketing collateral for a wide range of stakeholders
· Maintaining a register for cases and overseeing and developing quality assurance; identifying risks and trends and feeding into the T&C Scheme
· Acting as subject matter expert and support for the operational manager and peer group
The suitable candidate will have the following experience, qualifications and competence:
· Diploma L4 qualified is preferred with a demonstrable track record of working in retail financial services in a compliance role alongside IFA's and/or restricted advisers.
· In-depth and current knowledge of Financial Services including products and the impact of regulatory requirements governing Financial Promotions
· Detail orientated and solutions focused individual with an eye for trends and potential risks
· A "can do" attitude and well developed interpersonal skills across a variety of stakeholders ranging from peers to advisers
This role will give you the opportunity to be seen as a “go to subject matter expert” helping to shape and further develop the infrastructure of this varied and busy department.
There is the opportunity for home working with some time spent out of an office either in the North or South as and when required.
Excellent salary and benefits package, flexible working options and a very people orientated culture and approach to work.
Should this be of interest please do contact me for a confidential discussion on 0113 4260783.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£200 per day
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits
Regional Compliance Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits
£40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus & Bens