Initially on a 12 month contract, this role based in Manchester City Centre will include the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the processing of inward and outward payments in an accurate and timely basis (as per currency and systematic deadlines).
- Processing of client payments via SWIFT, CHAPS, BACS and cheques from the overnight processing and same day requests.
- Manual creation of SWIFT payments via client SSI’s.
- Reconciliation and monitoring of Cash bank accounts for the completion (or escalation) of any cash breaks.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all clients & business units of the business.
- Banking/Financial Services experience
- Understanding of general banking processes (clearance periods, cut off times etc)
- Previous experience of cash processing or settlements would be advantageous
- Excel, VBA & Database skills would be advantageous
If this sounds like you, please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000