In this role you will be at VP level in a global banking organisation, and some of your duties will include:
- Reviewing highly complex specialized deals transactions/structures aligned to a business or multiple product segments from initiation through closing.
- Key liaison with outside counsel and in conjunction with Client & Business Development may drive and take lead in negotiation of the terms of the structure
- Serves as primary contact with internal and external parties on new and existing transactions and deal documentation in order to ensure the life of issue meets all operational and documentation standards and mitigates any risk
- Reviews, negotiates and executes all governing documents for new transactions ensuring deal documentation accurately reflects operational responsibilities, structure terms and documentation standards including pricing input.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience
- Background as a Lawyer or Transaction Manager with Corporate Trust or Debt Capital Market Transactions experience
- Knowledge of how securitisation, project finance and loan based corporate lending transactions sit together
- Experienced in providing guidance in contract negotiations
Please apply online ot call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000