The team currently advise c. 1000 clients, including DB pensions, DC pensions, LGPS and Charities on their investment, pension administration and actuarial issues.
They are only looking to speak with people who have a genuine passion for investments, so a degree within a related area would be beneficial, but not essential if you can prove your passion.
Main duties and responsibilities
Tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Working in client teams to produce strategic advice.
- Producing clear written advice to help our clients quickly identify and understand the key issues.
- Preparing monitoring reports to help our clients understand what is driving performance.
- Attending client meetings to help deliver advice and understand the importance of effective communication.
- Researching investment ideas across the full range of asset classes.
- Researching fund managers.
- Supporting asset transitions across managers and funds.
- Contributing to the continuous debate about how we do an even better job for our clients (e.g. new investment ideas or ways to communicate investment concepts)