£25,000 – £28,000
We know the story. You’ve been a pensions administrator for a few years now, the work doesn’t excite you anymore, you find yourself doing the same duties behind a computer screen day-in-day-out, with no real involvement in stuff that excites you anymore. Maybe you think that the best option for you is to find something completely different. But what if I told you that there’s so much more to this job than just standard administration?
I’m currently working with one of the UK’s highest-rated third-party administration firms that are looking to hire an experienced Pensions Administrator for their hugely successful team in Leeds city centre. If you’re looking to move to a company that will offer you a new challenge and provide you the career development you’ve been looking for, then look no further.
This opportunity may not be ideal for you. This firm will regularly challenge you, they demand a hard graft, a desire to succeed, and will have you performing duties above your station. But they’re not out of touch, they understand that with hard work comes bonuses, incentives and regular opportunities for progression, which they provide to ALL STAFF.
This opportunity will provide YOU;
- To liaise with Client, Scheme Actuary, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties
- Delivering client project work and meeting deadlines as directed
- Creating manual and computer-generated benefit calculations in accordance with the rules
- Dealing confidently with related parties by phone, email and letter
- Provision of technical information both verbally and in writing
- Ensuring that work is prioritised correctly so that target dates are met
- Experience of working in a third-party Pensions Administration environment in a similar Pensions Administration role
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word and a specialized pensions database
- Ideally an achievement with exam successes in professional qualifications (e.g. PMI/QPA/RPC/DPC/DPA) and actively working towards full qualification
- Good problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
This is one of them.
Contact James Sargisson at BWD Search and Selection or apply below