Benefits include: FREE PARKING, flexi - time, Exam support to chartered status, Pension, Holidays, Bonus
BWD are pleased to be working in partnership with a highly successful Financial Services practice,who are currently looking to expand upon their existing Administration / Paraplanning team.
- Are you an experienced Paraplanner in and looking for a firm with a little bit more to offer?
- Are you a 'career paraplanner' looking for a succession plan for the future?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- On a daily basis you will be undertaking valuable research
- Suitability reports for a whole host of products, particularly from a Pensions perspective
- Having an excellent working relationship with the advisers, and getting in front of clients.
Our client appreciates and values the Paraplanners in their current team, and is happy to look at you if you have:
- 2 years plus experience as a Paraplanner
- Level 4 qualified ideally
- Experience of dealing with High Net Worth cases
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a nurturing and productive environment, within a company who are growing with opportunities for the future, and who do like to promote from within.
Full support is given to study Financial Services examinations up to Chartered status.
There is an excellent salary on offer dependent upon experience, as well as a whole host of benefits including:
Full Examination support
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775 or email your cv to email@example.com