£18,000 – £28,000
You’re an experienced Pensions Administrator with a few years of experience under your belt. You understand how the process works, administering schemes, processing calculations, liaising with HMRC, etc. But maybe you regularly ask yourself, is this all I’ll experience in this industry?
You might have a knack for technical duties and be very comfortable with spreadsheet data. As well as this, you enjoy client-based projects and excel in scheme management tasks. You’re tired of performing administrative duties every day, and want to get heavily involved in projects and build on your current skills in a company that rewards hard-work and provides excellent growth. If so, this role might be for you.
This role will be suitable for;
- Someone with the ability to manipulate spreadsheet data using formulas, such as Index, v-lookup, Pivot table and Macro.
- Someone with good experience in working on multiple projects with clients
- Strong experience with manual calculations
- Someone very data-driven with an organised methodical approach to workloads and good time management skills
- Work in conjunction with other team members to complete both annual and monthly scheme events, including renewals, pension increases, and valuations.
- Manipulate spreadsheet data in order to undertake analysis
- Complete calculations both manually and spreadsheet-based of pension benefit data.
- Project work as directed by Senior Project Analyst or Manager.
- Deal confidently with HMRC, Clients, Scheme Actuaries, Scheme Administrators, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties by phone, email, and letter.
This is one of them.
Contact James Sargisson at BWD Search and Selection or apply below.