£25,000 – £40,000
I represent one of the UK’s leading third-party administration firms that are looking to hire an Assistant Consultant, with a difference. You might be thinking that this will be just another Pension Admin job with some extra duties “above my station” that I might never experience, well that couldn’t be further from the truth. Whilst this firm is looking for people with a background in Pensions Admin, you won’t be administering any schemes and you won’t be following the same process, day-in-day-out.
Your duties are very varied and on a daily basis, you’ll find yourself juggling multiple responsibilities, which will involve client/trustee relationship management and project management to some degree. With that being said, this role might not be for you, you must be proactive, with excellent organisation and time management skills. This firm is very eager to meet people with their perfect career path realised and willing to go the extra mile to achieve their goals. If you’re looking to establish yourself in the pensions industry, with a company that rewards hard-work and offers excellent scope for progression, then this opportunity might be just what you’re looking for.
This role will be suitable for;
- Someone with a few years’ exp. as a Pensions Administrator. You’ll be liaising with the Admin team daily, so an understanding of the role and process is essential
- Someone with client and trustee-facing responsibilities, as you’ll be staying in regular contact with them
- Excellent writing skills and experience in writing reports and notes from meetings
- Prev. experience as an Assistant or Associate Consultant for a third-party or in-house administration firm ideally.
- Provide regular support and service to the consulting team.
- Prepare for, attend, and follow up with client and trustee meetings, with assistance from a senior colleague, as well as publish meetings papers.
- Attend and participate in internal technical training sessions.
- Undertake, with assistance of senior colleagues, drafting for Trustees annual report, the Members’ Newsletters, and other specific member communications.
You won’t regret it.
Contact James Sargisson at BWD Search and Selection or apply below