Well your new job would be as a Compliance Monitoring – Vice President, based in Canary Wharf for a global bank.
The incumbent will take a responsibility for delivering timely and thorough compliance monitoring reports as detailed in the annual monitoring program. You will support the Compliance Monitoring Senior Manager in assessing the current/emerging risks concerning the business to enable determination of the structure and composition of the annual monitoring programme
In addition you will pro-actively represent Compliance in any business change activity and projects, ensuring that they are assessed from a regulatory perspective. Whilst, working with local business management to ensure compliance with general compliance matters, advise on upstream risk and act as a liaison between those areas and local regulatory authority.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity you will need to fulfil the following:
- Strong professional work record within audit/internal audit or compliance monitoring within financial services or Big4 (with financial services clients)
- A compliance qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Proven experience in the UK Financial Sector
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Focused attitude to work with the ability to constantly meet deadlines while ensuring attention to detail, and high level of accuracy.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to understand and apply outcome focused regulation and have a sound risk awareness whilst maintaining an awareness of commercial pressures on the firm.