Or, are you an experience Compliance Analyst who is keen to work for a company who promotes internal progression and movement?
Read on - this could be the role that you have been looking for!
We are working in partnership with a successful, driven financial services business with offices based throughout the UK are looking for a Compliance Analyst to be based out of their office in Central London.
The role has arisen due to general growth and to support expansion in the compliance team. It is an exciting, new position for an ambitious individual that strives to produce results and really make a difference.
Role: Compliance Analyst
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 per annum + benefits
Location: Central London
Duties of the role:
- Provide administration and analytical service to support the compliance team
- Complete FCA GABRIEL returns, PII data returns and product sales data returns
- Maintain FCA Approved Persons data
- Monitor suitability reviews, annual reviews and complaints returns
- Maintain the compliance intranet
- Assist with the completion of various compliance reports
- Assist the Compliance team with project related work
- Financial Services administration experience
- Experience working in an IFA, or a corporate pensions/health-care/risk environment would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Be working towards the Certificate in Financial Planning, or equivalent, with the view to achieve CII Diploma level or equivalent (QCF Level 4)
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me; alternatively, if you fit the description then please apply now!