In this role you will be a Programme Manager for a large Financial Services organisation, acting as the site lead for for the Financial Crime/AML business area, and your duties will include:
- Overseeing the development of a well-defined programme plan.
- Coordinating planning across multiple Project Managers and delivery partner teams
- Proactively determine, analyse and identify performance metrics and measurements and dictates improvement plans to track and drive on time delivery and adherence to budget.
- Influencing senior management, stakeholders and business partners for all key programme plans, commitments and changes.
- Directly manging a team of between 12 and 20 people
- Managing multi-million pound projects
- Vast experience as a Programme Manager, either within Financial Services or in a complex, multi-national organisation
- An experienced and influential people manager is essential
- Prince2/PMP qualification and University educated is highly desirable
- Experience working in Financial Crime/AML would be highly desirable
If the above sounds like you, please apply online or call Jordan Forbes on 0113 274 3000