Perhaps you have a wealth of experience as an adviser and are looking for a change into Business Assurance?!
Or – to really shake things up – you might be a para-planner who has experimented in Business Assurance but now you really want to take the plunge?!
Please read on. This could be the role you’ve been looking for.
Our client is recruiting for a Business Assurance Consultant to join their Business Assurance team and are looking for someone who has previous experience within financial services, perhaps with a para-planning, advisory or file review background in pensions, who oozes positivity. They have offices nationally and are a well-known, growing financial services company.
Role: Business Assurance Consultant
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience
Duties of the role:
- Review pre-sales files for advisers to submit to clients
- Provide clear, constructive feedback on advice quality prior to contract
- Keep up-to-date and report on advice quality trends
- When required, make recommendations to improve adviser support proposition or training scheme
- Use judgement to strength the risk and control culture
- Identify, assess and manage risk within your business area
- Experience in a similar role; file reviewer/file checker/business assurance consultant
- Experience of risk and compliance environments
- Working knowledge of life and pension products would be desirable but not essential
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, or equivalent, or working towards