Benefits include: FREE PARKING, flexi - time, Exam support to chartered status, Pension, Holidays, Bonus
BWD are pleased to be working in partnership with a Leeds based firm who are currently looking to expand upon their existing Administration / Paraplanning team.
- Are you an experienced Paraplanner in and looking for a firm with a little bit more to offer?
- Are you a 'career paraplanner' looking for a succession plan for the future?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- On a daily basis you will be undertaking valuable research
- Suitability reports for a whole host of products, particularly from a Pensions perspective
- Having an excellent working relationship with the advisers, and getting in front of clients.
Our client appreciates that there is a whole variety of talent in the current market and is happy to look at you if you are an:
- Experienced Financial Services Administrator, who is looking to step up to fully fledged Paraplanner.
- Alternatively you may be a Level 4 qualified Paraplanner who is ideally looking to be put on the path to becoming an IFA.
- Or a Praplanner looking to expand upon your technical capabilities and take on extra responsibilities.
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a nurturing and productive environment, within a company who are growing with opportunities for the future, and who do like to promote from within.
You could work towards becoming a Financial Adviser.
Full support is given to study Financial Services examinations up to Chartered status.
There is an excellent salary on offer dependent upon experience, as well as a whole host of benefits including:
Full Examination support
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org