Do you like the sound of an opportunity that will allow you to use the entirety of your T&C knowledge and expertise?!
What if we said that in this job, in this company, that your personal career development will be crucial and will always be a big priority?!
If you are not afraid of a good challenge and want to take on that extra responsibility to succeed, this role is most definitely for you.
We are working in partnership with our client to appoint an experienced Training and Competence Manager to join their compliance team; the role has arisen due to internal movement and is a great opportunity for someone to excel and really put their own stamp on the role.
You will be based in their swanky, modern offices in Central London and will be required to occasionally travel to other offices in and around London to work with the 20-30 advisors that fall under your remit.
You will have experience of dealing with UHNW or HNW clients which will help you excel in your day to day activities; providing advice on assessments, carrying our 1-2-1’s and assisting with PB’s.
As you will see, our client is experiencing considerable growth so you will be given the chance to really develop in areas that you wish – maybe you are keen to gain more understanding in a particular field that you have not had the chance to gain much exposure in previously.
Role: Training and Compliance Manager
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000, dependent on experience, + bonus + benefits
Location: Central London, sometimes able to work from home
Duties of the role:
- Provide Compliance guidance and assistance to advisory staff
- Ensure that the management of risk is controlled
- Assist in the implementation and review of compliance procedures
- Investigate any issues of concern where necessary
- Monitor advisers in accordance with the T&C scheme
- Effectively communicate to relevant persons and manage complaints
- Report all instances of non-compliance to all relevant persons
- Assist in compliance projects where required
- Proven experience within T&C in private banking – would consider candidates in wealth management
- Experience of dealing with UNHW or HNW clients
- A solid training and competence background
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- If you have previous experience as a private banker that would be beneficial
- Ideally Level 6 qualified
- If not Level 6, Level 4 with CISI IAS, PCIAM would be suitable
- There may be scope for someone with Dip FA level 4 or equivalent to top up their qualifications if they can demonstrate the right experience