Are you an experienced Business Improvement Manager with a background in Financial Services or Professional Services? Do you have a minimum of 5 years' experience with continuous improvement methodologies like LEAN/Six Sigma? Do you have experience of leading teams to deliver challenging projects to deadlines? Then this is the role for you!
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for continuing the business process analysis and mapping of all Finance processes
- Creating a modern, efficient and value added Finance service for the firm with a continuous process improvement culture at its heart.
- Aiding in the smooth transition from the 'as is' state to 'to be' state
- Facilitating subject matter experts within Finance on how to map processes using Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
- An agent of change, challenging colleagues, partners, and managers to think and behave differently to create the greatest positive impact
You will need:
- Relevant experience in Financial Services/Professional Services
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Master Black Belt accreditation or Lean master level accreditation
- Prior management consulting and business transformation experience
- A good understanding of finance department processes
If the above sounds like you, please apply online or call Jon Garrod at BWD on 0113 274 3000