BDM - Birmingham
Discretionary Fund Management
Basic £65K OTE £100K + Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a sales’ focused BDM to acquire new assets through a discretionary fund management proposition.
This position is three-fold:
- New business development - developing and nurturing financial planners
- Working closely with Investment Managers to nurturing existing relationships with financial planners
- Looking at existing relationships which may have become dormant to try to re-establish new growth opportunities
Candidates must have:
- Minimum of 5 years field based BDM experience within life and pensions sales
- Strong understanding of working with financial planners
- Good understanding of DFM outsourcing solutions
- Strong new business development skills
- Able to work closely with Investment Managers - good self-awareness
Reasonable business expectations in year one on the understanding that the role will take a period of time before business starts flowing from the financial planners
This would be a perfect opportunity for a good quality, investment focused field based BDM who currently covers a region of accounts within the West Midlands region.
Due to the number of respondents who will apply for this role it won't be possible for reply to candidates who don't tick the above boxes.
If you feel that this role could be your next move (based on the above information) then please get in touch.
£50000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Healthcare + £100K OTE
BDM DFM GD211217
Contact Name |Gareth Davies
CONTACT US 0113 274 3000
Founder & Director
Gareth Davies has specialised in recruiting Intermediary Sales Professionals for the last 15 years. He is one of the founding Directors of BWD and is widely regarded as one of the, if not the most pre-eminent recruiters in the sector. He also leads the intermediary team at BWD and manages some of BWD’s largest client accounts. What sets Gareth apart from his competitors is not only his level of experience which is unparalleled, but the reach of his success and the number of years he has been at the forefront of the sector. Gareth is extremely well connected with a network that is only possible to develop after 15 years. He is the “go to” recruiter for many clients and candidates who view Gareth as a true subject matter expert in the intermediary sales sector.