Business Development Manager - Discretionary Fund Management
Up to £90,000 Basic Salary, £150k OTE plus Pension and Benefits.
One of the UK's most prestigious and fastest growing DFM specialists are looking to add an experienced Business Development Manager to their intermediary sales team to promote their Discretionary Fund Management and MPS propositions to IFAs in the South East of the UK
The firm are continuing to grow and require like-minded, highly driven and technically minded individuals who are equally as strong in building new business and in maintaining strong existing relationships with a discerning clientele.
The Business Development Manager will demonstrate their existing knowledge and experience of the DFM market and utilise their sales ability to maintain client relationships and form new partnerships between the group and new IFA firms, further enhancing the firm's enviable reputation.
- Experience as a face to face intermediary sales BDM within platform, DFM or Asset Management
- Highly motivated and a self starter
- Existing business relationships with intermediaries in the area
- Up to £70,000 pa Basic Salary
- £120k OTE
- Competitive flexible benefits package