Discretionary Fund Management - Business Development Manager – Birmingham / West Midlands
Basic salary around £70,000 basic, plus car, benefits and an excellent OTE
One of UK's leading DFM providers is seeking a Business Development Manager to generate new business levels from financial planners located within the Birmingham / West Midlands area
They have an established and highly competitive suite of DFM solutions to distribute through the Financial Advisory market and are seeking an experienced investment bias intermediary sales professional to join their highly driven and talented Business Development team.
- Responsible for promoting the company’s innovative range of DFM solutions.
- Responsible for promoting their Discretionary Fund Management offering to the IFA community across the West Midlands with the aim of securing further assets under management.
- Experience as a field based adviser facing BDM – necessary
- Having a wealth of business relationships with Intermediaries/IFAs across the West Midlands region – necessary
- Having an excellent sales track record – necessary
Due to the high numbers of applicants applying for this role it won't be possible to get back to those individuals who do not meet the criteria.