Discretionary Fund Management - Business Development ManagerScotland & NI
Up to £75,000, plus benefits and six figure OTE
One of the market leaders within Discretionary Fund Management is seeking to incorporate a Business Development Manager to generate new business levels from financial advisors located within Scotland and Northern Ireland.
They have an established and highly competitive range of model portfolio solutions to distribute through the Financial Advisory market and are seeking an experienced investment bias intermediary sales professional to join their highly driven and talented Business Development team, to help expand their footprint within the UK market.
- Responsible for promoting the company’s innovative range of model portfolio solutions.
- Responsible for promoting their Discretionary Fund Management offering to the IFA community across Scotland and Northern Ireland with the aim of securing further assets under management.
- Experience as an intermediary sales BDM within investments – necessary
- Having a wealth of business relationships with Intermediaries/IFAs across Scotland and NI – necessary
- Having an excellent sales track record – necessary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a BDM within a discretionary fund manager or a life office / financial solutions provider to further their career by joining a forward thinking boutique investment company with an enviable reputation, a market leading bonus structure and an excellent proposition to take to market.
Due to the high numbers of applicants applying for this role it won't be possible to get back to those candidates who do not meet the role's criteria.