Head of Marketing
London, Southampton and South Coast Corridor
£135,000 - £150,000 plus a competitive benefits package
I’m looking for someone who can write the job description for me…
A strategically minded individual who can take a well-backed financial planning business and develop a marketing roadmap.
Your roadmap needs to navigate all the areas that a growth-hungry business needs to overcome, taking ownership of a holistic marketing strategy, ensuring its resilience to any challenges as the brand progresses through a period of ongoing acquisition.
You’ll need to draw from your existing experience of running a financial services marketing campaign to translate stakeholder ideas into a client-centric brand identity.
This is an ExCo position. You should be confident building relationships with senior individuals, investment and fund managers, platform providers, and technology partners, and driving internal collaboration across the business.
On paper, the ideal candidate looks something like this:
- Confident in your capacity to evaluate market trends and convert them into findings that drive client retention
- Able to devise direct marketing campaigns across multiple channels with ease
- Experienced in working in financial services, ideally within investments or wealth management
- Comfortable heading up a team that will expand as the role evolves
- Skilled in working on lead generation Campaigns and Go-To-Market strategy
- Ideally, CIM qualified
If you think you tick these boxes, or are interested in finding out a little more about the role, feel free to give me a ring on (020) 3854 5023 or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, apply below.