£37,500 plus competitive benefits package
I’ve partnered with a nationally recognised wealth management firm in their search for a diploma qualified Paraplanner to join their Glasgow office.
If you’re a Paraplanner with strong report writing skills and a desire for a little more autonomy, this could be the role for you.
You’ll spend one day a week with the rest of the team in the office, liaising with the Financial Planner, drafting suitability reports, and carrying out necessary technical research. You'll otherwise have full flexibility as to where you’re based. Applicants looking for a four-day week will also be considered.
Interested? Here’s what you’ll need to bring to the table:
- Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (or equivalent) or evidence of study towards this.
- Experience working in a holistic financial planning setting.
- Strong research and report writing skills.
- An analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to summarise complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
If you think you’d be a good fit for the role, or simply want to find out more, please contact me on 01134 260 781 or drop an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, apply below for immediate consideration.